Monday, August 18, 2008

I kissed a medalist.

OK, so I kissed him on the cheek four years before he took the silver in the 100m backstroke, but it still most definitely counts. And gracias a Süper Toga Party, I have this pic as proof, although, Addie's response was, "I was hoping for bit more of a full-length toga shot." Good point, except I'm going to venture that the trigonometry would have required that, to have gotten all 6'kajillion" of him in this, this Flying Dutchman's left wing would have had to been raised to at least a 57˚ angle, something that low basement ceiling would not permit.

That being said, the best part is obviously Meg lurking there on the right.

And here, I'd like to think you could substitute "All-American" and "national champion" with "Olympic medalist," and the gist would still be the same. Although the Daily the FORGOT THE UMLAUTS. Proofers! Where were the proofers, Elaine?!

Makes you wonder if they sometimes forgot Poland, too.

No comments: