Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Know Hope for the Current Generation's Command of Technology

Various e-communications with the mother lode.

Patty: how's your day starting off?
can you believe that i'm i-chatting. thnx to emily
Patty: Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you...even had a gummy bear dream last night...

I just think it's cute that she's not even 50, but 'chatting' by default still refers to the verbal form of communication.

This explains so much (emphasis mine):

Hey Holly, There's a longer story to this, but basically I got a free tube of Lancome UV Expert 20 sunscreen that I thought you might like ($35!). I will send it with Gammy and Grandpa...who are very excited to see you!.... With love, Mom

1 comment:

leighsonneland said...

Wow, didn't know I was so cute! love Mom (who's still over 400 days away from being 50)